Arigato Japan is now hosting virtual experiences from Japan to share with the world online!
Join a local online guide, travel around two exciting spots in Tokyo from the safety and comfort of home. Bring a snack and some drinks to enjoy while we hang out. We will connect across the globe. You will learn a lot about Tokyo and you will know by the end that you have a local friend in Japan!
Experience Highlights :
During this online experience you can feel the excitement of two of Tokyo’s most popular districts!
- Let’s get to know each other and then then we will dive right into Shibuya and Shinjuku, through images, stories and other materials we will help you get to know both neighborhoods.
- We will share tips about Tokyo and what to include in your bucket list of things to do in Japan.
- And for those who have visited Tokyo already, we will share other valuable information for your next visit
- Let’s learn about Ramen and Yakitori, and about the famous Mascots of Shibuya and Shinjuku.
- We will share the history of both locations, but also fun information you can only learn from a local.
- Hear insider stories about Japanese culture and daily life.
- Get expert knowledge about do’s/don’ts, best times/seasons to visit, restaurant recommendations and more.
- We will finish up with time to answer your questions and find out more about your Japan wish-list.
- After the experience you will get a resource guide with links and information shared during our time together. So you don’t even have to worry about taking lots of notes!
You can travel around these two exciting spots in Tokyo from the safety and comfort of home. Bring a snack and some drinks to enjoy while we hang out. By the end of the experience we will connect across the globe.
And you will know by the end that you have a local friend in Japan!