Japan Rail Pass
The Japan Rail Pass offers unlimited travel on the selected JR trains, buses and ferries for overseas visitors and there are multiple types of passes available. It’s the most economical way of travelling throughout Japan by rail.
There are two types of JAPAN RAIL PASS: Green (for superior-class Green cars), and Ordinary. Each of these types is available as a 7-day, 14-day, or 21-day PASS.
By ordering through Shoji Australia, you will receive free advice on how to make the most out of using your pass and taking public transport in Japan!
Current Price of Exchange Order
(As of 7 February 2020)
Children who are age 6 through 11 as of the date on which the exchange order is issued are eligible for child PASS prices.
(Prices are subject to change. The applicable price is the price valid on the date when an Exchange Order is issued. )
Other Rail Passes
There are many other regional passes available in various validity options. As a part of our self-guided itinerary service, we can advise you the most suitable rail pass for you.
- JR East Nagano-Niigata Pass (flex 5 days)
- JR East Tohoku Pass (flex 5 days)
- Hokkaido Rail Pass (5 days / 7 days / flex 4 days)
- Mt Fuji-Shizuoka Area Tourist Pass (3 days)
- Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass (5 days)
- Ise-Kumano-Wakayama Area Tourist Pass (5 days)
- Kansai Area Pass (1 day / 2 days / 3 days / 4 days)
- Kansai Wide Area Pass (5 days)
- Sanyo-Sanin Area Pass (7 days)
- Kansai-Hiroshima Area Pass (5 days)
- Hiroshima-Yamaguchi Area Pass (5 days)
- Kansai-Hokuriku Area Pass (7 days)
- Hokuriku Area Pass (4 days)
- Sanin-Okayama Area Pass (4 days)
- Setouchi Area Pass (5 days)
- Okayama-Hiroshima-Yamaguchi Area Pass (5 days)
- All Shikoku Rail Pass (3, 4, 5 or 7 days)
- Kagawa Mini Rail & Ferry Pass (2 days)
- Northern Kyushu Area Pass (3 days / 5 days)
- All Kyushu Area Pass (3 days / 5 days)
- Southern Kyushu Area Pass (3 days / 5 days)
- Osaka-Tokyo Hokuriku Arch Pass (7 days)
- JR East-South-HOkkaido Rail Pass (flex 6 days)
- Sanyo-Sanin-Northern Kyushu Pass (7 days)
- JR Tohoku-South Hokkaido Rail Pass (flex 5 days)